GA – General Assembly AAR
December 8 @ 17:30-21:00 Free
Intended exclusively for AAR registered members.
The General Assembly of the members of the AIESEC Alumni Romania association will take place online.
– Verification of the quorum required for a statutory meeting,
– Activity report for the 2019-2020 mandate,
– Budget 2020/2021,
– Election of the President of AAR for 2021-2022,
– The nominations of the newly elected President for the Chief Financial Officer and the Secretary positions and their approval by the General Assembly,
Open positions for the application:
– Chief Financial Officer (must be nominated by at least one candidate for President)
– Secretary / Membership Officer (must be nominated by at least one candidate for President)
Application for the new Board of Directors:
– registration of the application intention for the President position (and his nominations for Chief Financial Officer and Secretary positions) by e-mail to email@example.com until November 27, 2020
– presentation of candidates for President in the GA: 5 minutes, Q&A 10 minutes – for each candidate,
– presentation of the Chief Financial Officer and the Secretary (proposed by the President-elect) in the GA: 5 minutes each, Q&A – 10 minutes for both.
Only the attending members, who are registered and who have paid the membership fee for 2020, vote. The quorum is met in the presence of 1/3 of the voting members.