- This event has passed.
Alumni Talks – Anxiety in pandemic times
May 4, 2020 @ 17:30-19:30 UTC+3
For AAR members and friends. No participation fee.
Host: Răzvan Necula – Psychiatrist; psychotherapist, counselor, supervisor, trainer at the Viennese School of Existential Analysis and Logotherapy
Topic: Anxiety in pandemic times
– The current crisis: specific threats
– The human condition: to be exposed
– Insecurity, worry (subclinical anxiety): ways to manage
– Manifest anxiety: psychosomatic changes, clinical forms of manifestation, coping strategies
– Panic (paroxysmal anxiety): symptoms, deactivation of the panic circuit
– Conclusion: the value of anxiety for our lives
Duration: 2 h