- This event has passed.
February 17, 2020 @ 18:30-21:30 UTC+3
For AAR members and friends. With a participation fee of 80 Ron.
AAR members participate free of charge. Those who are not in Bucharest will be able to connect online.
The February meeting is with Teia Marina Ciulacu, the president of the ViitorPlus association, with the discussion theme „How do a make office recycling work?”.
We will focus on very practical aspects:
– 5 golden rules on how to successfully implement selective collection of office waste
– Case Study – an office building with 800 employees, which managed to recycle more than 10 tons of waste and saved 4000 Euro per year
– Tips&tricks about RRReciclare
– ViitorPlus projects related to the topic and how you can get involved.
The meeting is happening under the umbrella of the Alumni Theme Program (at European level): “Living Sustainably” (more details here: https://aiesec-alumni.eu/new-atp-is-living-Sustainability-start-your-projects-now/)
You can pay your participation fee as following:
- with the card (secured payment): Pay 80 lei
- by bank transfer:
LEI: RO63 BACX 0000 0018 4156 3001
EURO: RO36 BACX 0000 0018 4156 3002
Beneficiary IBAN: AIESEC Alumni Romania
UniCredit Bank, 15 Charles de Gaulle Square
Transfer Details: Participation to Alumni Talks – (Name and Surname)