- This event has passed.
Alumni Talks – Marketing in times of crisis
April 6, 2020 @ 17:30-19:00 UTC+3
For AAR members and friends. No participation fee.
Host: Andrei Stoica, Managing partner @ stoica.co
Topic: Marketing in times of crisis
How can you communicate better with the current customers? How and where you can find more of the “good” that are really good at communicating with you, pay in time and are most of the times happy with what you deliver?
We all know that this is a difficult time for most but opportunities arise. It’s important not to miss them. We can discuss ideas on how we can grow or reinvent our businesses in an unexpected time.
– how to sell more to current clients
– building a clients list to communicate with constantly
– using a CRM and a few potential solutions
– social media content and how more communication channels could help
– video content and how we can start
– website optimisation and how this could help