Payment for the AAR membership fee
The annual membership fee for AIESEC Alumni Romania is 250 LEI.
A person can become a member of the AIESEC Alumni Romania (AAR) Association by paying the annual fee (while being eligible according to the regulation / compendium).
The membership fee for the current year can be paid by card here:
by bank transfer:
LEI: RO63 BACX 0000 0018 4156 3001
EURO: RO36 BACX 0000 0018 4156 3002
IBAN Beneficiary: AIESEC Alumni Romania
Transfer details: AAR membership fee (Year) – (Name and surname of the member)
UniCredit Bank, 15 Charles de Gaulle Square
Benefits for AAR members:
- Attending business or social events, as a participant or as a speaker / facilitator;
- Participation and voting in the General Assembly of AIESEC Alumni Romania (AAR);
- The right to elect and to be elected in the management and control bodies of the Association;
- Discounts or free participations to events organized by the Association or by their partners;
- Participation in AIESEC Alumni International (AAI) global programs and services (mentoring, jobs and more):
- Participation in all AA Interational (AAI) & AA Europe (AAE) Congresses,
- Premium Membership features inside the Global Alumni Platform,
- Access to Interactive Map with with Alumni Directory & to find old friends and grow your network,
- Access to network resources from AAR, AAE and AAI for information, training and personal development;
- A dedicated executive team, and a friendly and accessible communication environment.