Become an AAR member
Anybody who actively participated in the past in AIESEC in Romania, locally (LC), nationally (MC) or internationally (AI/Support Team), currently living anywhere in the world, or anybody who is a former member of another AIESEC entity, but is currently living in Romania, can enroll in AIESEC Alumni Romania.
The Annual Membership Fee for AIESEC Alumni Romania is 250 LEI.
A person can become a member of the AIESEC Alumni Romania (AAR) Association by paying the annual fee (while being eligible according the regulation / compendium).
Any alumnus up to 27 years, can apply to the “Young Alumni” program to become a member of the association and be exempt from the payment of the membership fee.
Benefits for AAR members:
- Attending business or social events, as a participant or as a speaker / facilitator;
- Access to network resources from AAR, AAE and AAI for information, training and personal development;
- Access to the international conferences of AIESEC Alumni – European or global;
- Participation and voting in the General Assembly of AIESEC Alumni Romania;
- The right to elect and to be elected in the management and control bodies of the Association;
- The opportunity to express views, to contribute to concrete proposals and actions, to engage in the programs and activities of the Association;
- Access to white papers, publications and documentary materials available to the Association;
- Discounts or free participations to certain events organized by the Association or by their partners;
- Being updated with the latest news about the AAR community;
- A dedicated executive team, and a friendly and accessible communication environment.