- Acest eveniment a trecut.
Alumni Talk – Business Financing (for Startup & Scaling)
aprilie 5 @ 18:00-20:00 EEST
April 5th, 2021, at 18:00 (EET – Bucharest)
We meet here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83211257698 for a great and well-informed conversation on how to Finance Business Startup & Scaling.
Identifying sustainable financing options can be one of the biggest challenges an entrepreneur or a business owner can face. Whether you have just an idea, a start-up, a scale-up or a mature business, knowing when, where and how to obtain the right type of funding is critical.
Shareholder capital infusion and debt are known to be the main sources of cash for any type of business.
What about alternative solutions? We’ve all heard about private investors, venture capitals, corporate grants, government funding, or European programs. Each of these options come with risks, advantages but more importantly, very specific conditions and bureaucracy.
The event is moderated by George Luparu and it brings together a panel of experts prepared to help you understand the necessary requirements and the best way to move forward in funding your business.
- Costin Octavian Sorici is an expert in entrepreneurship, business consultant, author, speaker and trainer acknowledged at the international level. He holds a PhD in Economics and an MBA from CNAM Paris, being associated professor at „OVIDIUS” University of Constanta. He managed over 40 projects in the fields of education and human resources development, business development and regional development. Since 2018 he has been appointed as the Director of the Centre for Innovation and Technology Transfer within Ovidius University.
- Andreea “Brenda” Piuaru is an alumna of AIESEC Brasov, 2000-2004 generation. For the past 17 years, she has been a project manager, experienced in writing, implementing and monitoring financing projects for the public administration, the NGO sector, as well as private entities. Starting with 2020, she has a PhD in Marketing with Transylvania University in Brasov, researching the direct link between the absorption rate of European funds and the communication strategy of the Romanian government regarding European funding and programs.
- Cristian Ormindean is a consultant for the Enterprise Europe Network for more than 7 years. His main activities consist of outreach and specialized consultancy regarding business financing opportunities dedicated to SMEs, through international partnerships and utilizing the knowledge and monetary resources of the European Union – Horizon2020, Horizon Europe, Digital Europe and other similar programs scheduled for the new fiscal period, 2021-2027.
- Daniel Matei has an extend experience in ecosystem development and bridging the gap between various stakeholder with a focus on corporate and startups collaborations. As a member of Impact Hub Bucharest team from the early beginnings in 2012, he served various roles as Marketing Manager (2012-2016), Operations Director (2017-2018) and now Business Development Manager (2019 – present). In 2019 he was recognized by the US State Department as one of the key young innovators in Europe and took part in 2019 YTILI Fellowship.
Please register below: