Devino membru AAR
Anybody who actively participated in the past in AIESEC in Romania, locally (LC), nationally (MC) or internationally (AI/Support Team), currently living anywhere in the world, or anybody who is a former member of another AIESEC entity, but is currently living in Romania, can enroll in AIESEC Alumni Romania.
The Annual Membership Fee for AIESEC Alumni Romania is 250 LEI.
A person can become a member of the AIESEC Alumni Romania (AAR) Association by paying the annual fee (while being eligible according the regulation / compendium).
Any alumnus up to 27 years, can apply to the „Young Alumni” program to become a member of the association and be exempt from the payment of the membership fee.
Benefits for AAR members:
- Attending business or social events, as a participant or as a speaker / facilitator;
- Participation and voting in the General Assembly of AIESEC Alumni Romania (AAR);
- The right to elect and to be elected in the management and control bodies of the Association;
- Discounts or free participations to events organized by the Association or by their partners;
- Participation in AIESEC Alumni International (AAI) global programs and services (mentoring, jobs and more):
- Participation in all AA Interational (AAI) & AA Europe (AAE) Congresses,
- Premium Membership features inside the Global Alumni Platform,
- Access to Interactive Map with with Alumni Directory & to find old friends and grow your network,
- Access to network resources from AAR, AAE and AAI for information, training and personal development;
- A dedicated executive team, and a friendly and accessible communication environment.
How to register as a member:
Step1: Go to: https://aieseclife.org/signup and fill your form. You can build your profile with a few clicks by importing your data from linkedin.
Step 2: Join the Group „Romania„.
Step 3: After being aproved in the platform go to Memberships and select „Romania + AAE & AAI Annual Premium Membership” to make the payment of your annual fee. Any other type of membership from the list will not grant your membership to AAR.
If you are under 27 and you wish to apply for „Young Alumni” free membership you may skip Step 3 and contact AAR: email@example.com