Terms and conditions
The aiesec-alumni.ro website is owned and managed by the AIESEC Alumni Romania Association (hereinafter referred to as the Association or in the short form of the name: “AAR”), with its registered office in 5 Chibzuintei Street, Room 2, Sector 6, Bucharest, established by HJ in Sector 6, Bucharest, File 8935/303/2019, fiscal identification code / CIF: RO 41367153. The Association has the status of Romanian legal entity, governed by private law, without patrimonial purpose, non-governmental, not-for-profit, apolitical and independent.
By accessing the aiesec-alumni.ro website, the users (the people who access the website) agree to the terms and conditions of use. The content of the website (text / picture / video / audio) is protected by copyright and belongs to the Association. AAR reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions, as well as other changes to the website, without prior notice. By accessing the terms and conditions page, users can always read the latest version of these changes. The website is made available to users for personal or professional use, but also for informational or educational purposes.
The Association is composed by of all its members, individual persons. Any person previously active within AIESEC in Romania (or in another country) can become a member of the Association, regardless of the level of training or the duration of the activity in AIESEC, but recognized as Alumnus/Alumna by the AIESEC entity of which he or she was a member (Local, National or International Committee).
Membership is achieved by filling in the online registration form, accompanied by:
- declaration of acceptance of the stipulations in the compendium of the Association, as well as regarding the processing of personal data according to the GDPR;
- payment of the membership fee in the amount of 250 LEI or 50 EUR;
- approval of the form by the Executive Board.
The payment of the annual fee (made by a person who is eligible according to the regulation / compendium) grants him / her the membership in the AIESEC Alumni Romania (AAR) Association. The membership is not transferable or assignable.
Benefits for AAR members:
- Attending business or social events, as a participant or as a speaker / facilitator;
- Access to network resources from AAR, AAE and AAI for information, training and personal development;
- Access to the international conferences of AIESEC Alumni – European or global;
- Participation and voting in the General Assembly of AIESEC Alumni Romania;
- The right to elect and to be elected in the management and control bodies of the Association;
- The opportunity to express views, to contribute to concrete proposals and actions, to engage in the programs and activities of the Association;
- Access to white papers, publications and documentary materials available to the Association;
- Discounts or free participations to certain events organized by the Association or by their partners;
- Being updated with the latest news about the AAR community;
- A dedicated executive team, and a friendly and accessible communication environment.
Methods of payment for the annual membership fee:
The annual AAR membership fee is 50 EUR or 250 LEI.
Payment by card:
The payment of the membership fee can be made quickly and conveniently at the address aiesec-alumni.ro/en/membership-fee/.
The platform for the payment of the membership fee is MobilPay. Payments are secured according to international data security and confidentiality protocols. MobilPay will handle transactions via Visa and MasterCard.
Or payment by bank transfer / payment order:
LEI: RO63 BACX 0000 0018 4156 3001
EURO: RO36 BACX 0000 0018 4156 3002
IBAN Beneficiary: AIESEC Alumni Romania
Transfer details: AAR membership fee (Year) – (Name and surname of the member)
UniCredit Bank, 15 Charles de Gaulle Square
The payment of the membership fee is recorded for the current calendar year, regardless of when this payment is made. The membership fees for the current year will be paid at the latest by February 28th. Members who register after February 28, anytime during the year, will pay the full fee for the current year at the time of their registration. After completing the registration, the payment and approval of the form, the membership becomes active, and this can be applied by being involved in the projects / programs and activities of the Association or by participating to them.
If the membership is revoked by the Association (according to the regulation / compendiumului) or withdrawn on its own initiative, then the membership fee for the current year will not be returned.
The personal data processing policy
AIESEC Alumni Romania Association processes personal data (name, surname, e-mail address, etc.) voluntarily provided by the users who wish to register in the Association which are in accordance with the stipulations of Law 677/2001 / Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 and with direct applicability from May 25, 2018 regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data.
According to the aforementioned law, users have the right of access and intervention on their data. For the applicability of these rights (access / modification / deletion), users can send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The rights of the users and their acceptance are fulfilled in order to be registered as a member, for direct communication / through online communication channels with AAR or through the newsletter. The confidential information that AAR collects and uses are treated with maximum responsibility and in accordance with the GDPR.
The services offered by the AIESEC Alumni Romania Association are concentrated and structured on 3 directions:
Alumni to Alumni
- tightening the links between AIESEC Alumni;
- personal development, professional counseling and mutual support between its members;
- encouraging the exchange of knowledge, experience and support of its members;
- coordinating the different AIESEC Alumni initiatives in Romania;
- maintaining links with AIESEC Alumni International, AIESEC Alumni Europe and other National Boards of AIESEC Alumni in Europe and around the world.
Alumni to AIESEC
- establishing and promoting collaborative relationships between AIESEC in Romania and its Alumni network;
- Alumni involvement in the scientific, managerial and economic professional support of AIESEC in Romania;
- providing consultancy and training for the AIESEC members and the beneficiaries of AIESEC programs;
- promoting the image, history and spirit of AIESEC in Romania.
Alumni to Society
- non-formal education;
- encouraging inter-cultural understanding and collaboration;
- raising awareness of local or national issues and of society in general.
The name of the Association: AIESEC Alumni Romania
Established by HJ in Sector 6, Bucharest, File 8935/303/2019
Address: 5 Chibzuintei Street, Room 2, Sector 6, Bucharest
Payment processing is done through: